Saturday 21 July 2012

NEON business cards


THE NEON SEMESTER …

It has been so long since I posted anything , and that due to my graduation semester and you guys know how seniors get stressed and all …

 So through the photos I'm going to sum up from the brainstorming through my identity till final day " EXHIBITION DAYS"

The logo : wanted something my name in arabic yet... abstracted, But the most important part was the identity its self something would reflect me as a designer and yet still can be distinguished between others .
 So, neon vs. natural colors was IT for me and the geometric patterns complemented my logo, then added this element where you can actually pop the card into a 3D box .... 



FOR the business cards to print on neon and make them to turn it to little packages was the Obstacle , but I used as much pantone colors as I can even if I had to have a fight with the printer house :P






4 comments:

  1. جميل جداً . عليك بالعافية :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. تسلمي الله يعافيك :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the way you use that little package for cards...I will use this for my own Order Business Cards..thanks you share it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have the logo and design idea. Can I hire you to make one for my new company I'm about to launch? I want these for my business cards. Email me at charlievecchio@comcast.net Thank u

    ReplyDelete