Sunday 22 January 2012

مُجابِرات ... (طق حنِك )وماشابه

مُجابِرات ..  means conversations in the yemeni accent , and from that you will know what my book is about .

It's all about conversations happening between bunch of yemeni women and their saudi friend
" om fisal " explaining to her the yemeni culture from food,politics,accent,songs and traditions.

For me it was so interesting to write and illustrate this book, because I gathered all my thoughts and experiences into it..






















5 comments:

  1. Okay where can I buy this baby. I can see it published in large size hard cover as a coffee table book. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FOLLOW YOU!!!!BECAUSE I JUST LOVE IT!


    -FASHION ILLUSTRATOR-

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAsha2allaaaah! I'm loving this so much! :)

    ReplyDelete