Sunday 24 July 2011

LABELED closet ?

we had to do a project about our closet and I picked my Haute Couture part of it (if i can actually say that ), cuase for me each dress I buy its for specific occasion ,so when I wear the dress more than once it sticks in my head with the name of the occasion I bought it for . EXAMPLE, what are u gonna wear today ? (I don't describe the dress ) I say : mona's wedding dress .


And the more I wear the same dress the more labels it gets, I did my closet in information design wise for the past five years starting from 2007-2011.


so,heres some sketches of my dresses..











and here's the final design of my labeled closet 
it was an A2 poster so this some closer shots ..






I guess its time for a new dress !!


3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha loved the idea of the My labeled closet pic. it's like thinking that the whole world revolve around it :)

    i could imagine how gorgeous the yellow dress looks like <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED THIS ONE SO MUCH!
    The idea so is the implementation is just amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete